Friday, December 01, 2006

Knife Fork Spoon

Lynn changed our cutlery drawer about 9 months ago. The order of the cutlery in the drawer working from Right to left was Knife Spoon Fork. I want You just change your drawer round for a couple af months and see if you can get used to it. I couldn't. Every time I washed up and put the cutlery away I had to think. Being used to knife fork spoon for years it is so difficult to place them in the drawer without thinking where they go. In your head you have to repeat Knife Spoon Fork every time you place one of these in the drawer. YES that's every bloody time. Before when it was in the right order, I didn't think about it at all. Well strange eh. So I want you all to try it and see works for yout. It wont you Know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home