Friday, December 14, 2007

oooo just reading back.IKEA AND FAME

Ok , Ok , i havent been on here for bloody ages and then i come on two days in a row. That blooger fame thing. That London ambulance random act blooger, He is one of our lot.The london Ambulance person. I was just thinking about his fame . I Just had a look on Amazon for his book, you can get if for a couple of quid. Perhaps he is not getting as rich as i thought. Dont think i will ever get a book publish, well, for a couple of quid i might.

Thought i would give u an anbulance fact . You might find it interesting or not. November 2007 was the Busiest month ever for the London Ambulance in the history of the World.There you go, thats all im going to say about the LAS today.

I was reading through my blog and i read the Ikea bit again. And i have had another thought about that. The Names for things, ie, strind and funny names with dots over the words for simple items like spoon. I know its a swedish company but you would think they would alter the names just a bit so they resemble the item . i have a few ideas for IKEA. Stool should be renamed Stit stooble. A table renamed something like Tiblod Grub. Good idea EH!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp pay loans
credit card companies

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp paying off credit card debt
low rate loans

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right away Ι am гeady to ԁо my brеaκfast, oncе hаving
my bгеaκfast coming ovеr
agaіn to гeаd fuгther nеws.



Have а loοk аt mу page - unsecured personal loans

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i'm nеw to this, I stumbled
upon thіs I've discovered It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist different customers like its aided me. Good job.

Here is my weblog; unsecured personal loans

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tobacco and alcohol use are other major predisposing risk factors but more children dentist in plano than 25%
of oral cancer to increase. Complete cleaning of teeth and requires
corrective care the Children Dentist In Plano Encino weaves his magic ensuring limited tear on the patient.
Heart disease is still the number one killer over 35% of deaths are from heart and
heart related disease; from 2006 statistics.

Here is my blog dentistry in plano tx

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home